[Loadstone] GPS Receivers

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 29 04:45:49 BST 2007

Hi Raymond,

Please remember:

The ideal test run is a 6 minute walk starting in one direction (preferably
to the south) and making a right or left turn after three minutes while
checking direction and speed every 30 seconds. If an owner of a receiver
that uses the MTK chipset could send us a log of such a walk we could
analyze the results even more accurate. A written report that states
direction, duration and curving is mandatory for us to be able to make
conclusions.

We'll be glad to put our test results on the list!

Rob