[Loadstone] GPS Receivers

Raymond Jansen r.jansen at wanadoo.nl
Sun May 27 20:47:35 BST 2007

Hi,

I will also get my Wintec 201 this week. And, I do also have a QStarz BT
Q818 and a G-Space GS-238. The last one uses a Sirf III chipset, the QStarz
a MTK, and the Wintec uses the Atmel / u-blox ATR 0625.

I'll compaire the three units and will log the data and send it to Rob so
they can see and check the logged information.

Regards,

Raymond