[Loadstone] Over calling P O I s.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat May 26 23:01:03 BST 2007

When the receiver looses signal there's nothing in the code to make the
program call out all checkpoints. What might be happening is as the signal
degrades the coordinates start drifting creating a severe drifting effect. I
haven't seen this happen, either my receiver has a signal or it doesn't, but
this probably is different for each receiver.
The minimum for the approach time setting could probably be lowered to 5
seconds if it actually seems to be working. It can't go any lower thoe since
the timer is only running every 5 seconds.