[Loadstone] Chad's Question

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Sat May 26 14:52:05 BST 2007

Hi Chad,

If you want maps of street intersection data, you can go to Loadstone's
website and get them.  Open the point share exchange.  Next, open the
exporter.

Now, you need to find your latitude and longitude.  You can get them from
your phone.  Enter them.  Set a radius in miles or kilometers.  Download the
resulting file.  You can find more complete instructions in the
documentation section.

There are several links on the tools and resources page where you can get
more data.  Poi factory might have some useful data.

You can also go to gps visualizer.  I don't have their web address.  I
believe it is on the tools and resources page.  You can enter addresses and
get GPS coordinates for them.  They are usually accurate enough to allow you
to find a location.  You will need to convert these points to Loadstone's
format.  Let me know if you need any more information.

Mike Hanson