[Loadstone] Auto Announce Question

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Fri May 25 07:00:08 BST 2007

Hi Chad,

I would go to the loadstone web page and register yourself with the point
share exchange. then you can specify the area you want to search for points
of interest and see what is available. I believe America is pretty well
represented, but that depends on where you live, there is not much for
australia yet.

Cheers,
Brett.