[Loadstone] Auto Announce Question

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Fri May 25 05:05:43 BST 2007

I have seen the same problem as Mike and don't think that it is a drift
issue, as when it announces the check point it announces the closest one
which is 400M away, then announces the next one which is 950 meters away,
then it announces a third one which is even further away. They get announced
at the same time. this does happen when I am stationary, so may have
something to do with drift, but the points it is announcing are not that
close together, so that the drift of the receiver is causing a different
point to become closer. Not a big problem and I did mention this one about 6
months ago. So am just really writing to confirm that I have seen the same
behaviour.

Cheers,
Brett