[Loadstone] Auto Announce Question

Chad F Allen cfallen at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 24 21:17:31 BST 2007

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for all of your help regarding my receiver. I think I finally got
it working. Shawn's recommendation was the one I was looking for. I was
trying to pair with the receiver in my Bluetooth menu and it was driving me
crazy!

Now that I have it running, I was wondering if anyone could give me some
tips on what data to input   for my points of interest and a little
explaination on how to do it properly.

Thanks,

Chad