[Loadstone] Auto Announce Question

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Thu May 24 15:43:33 BST 2007

When I turn auto announce on, it is supposed to announce the closest
checkpoint in the direction of travel.  If there are several checkpoints in
that direction, it will announce more than one at a time.  Is there anything
I can do about that?  It happens if I am in either exploration or navigation
mode.  It happens whether I turn isolate checkpoint on or off.  This is not
a critical problem but I would be interested to know if there is anything I
can do about it.

Thank You,

Mike Hanson