[Loadstone] approach time setting

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu May 24 10:02:42 BST 2007

Editing the ini file won't help you in this case. The timer that controls
this function is only running every 5 seconds so that's the lowest you could
get in the best case. With the phone's timing inaccuracies it's probably a
little more like every 6 or 7 seconds. Having this run that often will also
make the phone work harder since there's a lot of calculations involved.