[Loadstone] Data Testing

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed May 23 08:07:51 BST 2007

I have no idea why nokia would say that nokia phones don't work well with
other devices. I've never used a nokia gps (royaltek and holux) and never
had any problems. Some phones are known to have buggy bluetooth
implementations so maybe there's a firmware upgrade for your phone. Since
you're using a holux I'm inclined to think it's the receiver. We seem to get
a lot of trouble reports with holux receivers for some reason.