[Loadstone] Data Testing

Charlie Richardson charlieofalbany at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 03:59:35 BST 2007

Since your question is public I'd like to say that I use a Nokia 6682 and a
Royaltek 2110 GPS and no problems connecting.

Just one little thing happens and that is the receiver doesn't auto connect
at times and will say "not connected" when any button is pressed.  If I go
to the GPS menu and select anything it says "Already connected".  The
solution is to remove both batteries, phone and GPS.  Wait a while, I
usually give it more than 15 minutes and then put everything back together
ad it works fine.

This has only happened maybe 3 times in several months.