[Loadstone] Data Testing

Chad F Allen cfallen at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 23 03:42:09 BST 2007

Hello Mike,

I am curious to know which phone and GPS receiver you are using because I am
having a lot of problems with mine. I use the Nokia 6680 and I am using
Holux GPS slim 240.

It will not connect via Bluetooth. Sometimes it's recognized but, then it
will not allow the phone to connect to the receiver. I called Nokia and they
said that the receiver needs to be running Bluetooth 2.0 and even if it is
Nokia's don't work well with non-Nokia devices. Is that your experience as
well?

Best regards,

Chad