[Loadstone] Nokia 6680 ???

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Fri May 18 07:44:40 BST 2007

Hi

  I have similar setup and it works. Try following:

- Turn phone off, remove battery, pub it back and start phone again.

- Delete installation file from incoming folder and send it again.

- Make sure there is enoug free memory space in your phone's internal
memory. Sorry, i do not know how much is enough  but a megabyte
should be adequate.

- If possible try installation with MS turned off.

arimo