[Loadstone] Nokia 6680 ???

Chad F Allen cfallen at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 18 04:03:59 BST 2007

I bluetoothed the .sis file to my phone and then when I tired to open the
message the installer started up for a split second then closed itself
without completing the installation. I tired it several times, with the same
result. I've never had that happen with any other application install. I am
curious if anyone else encountered this, and if there was a workaround, or
if anyone knows how to install it for a memory card, etc.