[Loadstone] Holux GPSlim 236 and Bluetooth--again

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed May 16 02:24:00 BST 2007

Strange, just letting the battery die shouldn't have been able to kill the
bluetooth. I think that unit's internal battery is soldered to the circuit
board. I think it's a small watch type battery so it may take it a long time
to die even without the main battery. At least one user on the list had
experience with disconnecting this battery, it should be in the archives
somewhere. It just involved unsoldering one of the tabs if I remember
correctly. Maybe something else happened to this unit thoe, like a drop or
something that really killed it.