[Loadstone] Holux GPSlim 236 and Bluetooth--again

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue May 15 00:39:45 BST 2007

I was afraid you'd say that.

I did actually hope it was something easy, so I did the procedure with
siRFStar3demo and re-syncing it and all that good stuff, still no
joy.

What happened was this... About six months ago or so, I had the
receiver on in my backpack and...well...forgot to turn it
off. Realizing this the next day, I turned it off, plugged it in to
charge, and voila, it was dead Jim. I tried removing the battery for a
while. Several times. Once for about three weeks. No joy. I don't have
a clue where the internal backup battery is, but it should've gotten
back to its right self if it's going to, I'm supposing.

Too bad.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV
Email: buddy at brannan.name or phone 888-75-BUDDY