[Loadstone] Holux GPSlim 236 and Bluetooth--again

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue May 15 00:34:49 BST 2007

It sounds like you may have made a very common mistake with this receiver,
getting the gps chip out of sync with the bluetooth chip. Have a look at the
list archives for the fix to this one. If the phone isn't seeing the device
at all thoe then something else may be going on. If the bluetooth is
actually dead then that's probably the end of that receiver unless you just
want to use it with the data cable.