[Loadstone] One or Two Curious Problems with GlobalSat BT 338

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Sat May 12 05:36:08 BST 2007

Hi,

firstly don't pair the GPS receiver with the phone and that should correct
your problem. If you still experience the same issues and your game enough,
you can use serfDemo to turn off the power saving mode. You will get less
battery life, but will get a better signal and less dropouts. I too use a
Globalsat BT338.

Hope this helps,
Brett.