[Loadstone] One or Two Curious Problems with GlobalSat BT 338

Mikolaj Rotnicki mikolaj-rotnicki at o2.pl
Fri May 11 17:21:52 BST 2007

I exprerience similar connectivity problem (connection loss) with my Wintec
WBT-300 and my Nokia 6630. Anyone haveing simiar problems with WBT-300.
More over I have noticed the same problem with other applications than LS
(e.g. TomTom Mobile 5, or AFTrack) - so the connectivity problem lies in the
receiver not the software.
I sent the WBT-300 back to the vendor - they consider a repair or replace it
with a new one.

I can also say that I do not experience any problems with my other GPS
receiver - Nokia LD-3W.

-----

Mikolaj Rotnicki