[Loadstone] Loadstone Symbian 3RD edition status

Miranda miranda.ter.hofstede at orange.nl
Fri May 11 10:48:33 BST 2007

Hi Monty,

Thanks for the update, and thanks also for developing this great program.

There is one question I would like to ask. Now that you are developing a
Loadstone version for 3rd generation Symbian phones, will you continue
maintaining the version for older phones as well?
I'm asking because I still am very satisfied with my N70 and I don't have
plans for buying a new phone soon.

Thanks very much,
Miranda