[Loadstone] Loadstone with Nokia E61

Paul Woffenden paul.woffenden at talktalk.net
Thu May 10 21:09:52 BST 2007

Hi, I read with interest an earlier post regarding plans to release a version of the software which would work with Symbian 63rd edition phones. I recently purchased a Nokia E61 and as a totally blind computer enthusiast I would be interested in helping to test any beta versions; subject to time constraints of writing my masters dissertation.
I am now seeking an appropriate blue tooth GPS receiver to interface with my new E61; I tried mum's TomTom1, but although the phone detected the GPS receiver, data transfer didn't seem to work and the phone's Navigator software refused to connect to the TomTom.
I am using Talx screen reader with the E61; so the software and blue tooth receiver would have to work with Talx.
I was wondering if we could drum up some interest in developing a version of Loadstone compatible with Symbian 9.1.
Best regards.
Paul Woffenden