[Loadstone] One or Two Curious Problems with GlobalSat BT 338

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu May 10 10:38:56 BST 2007

The only thing I can think that could be causing problems like this is if
you have the receiver paired with the phone. If this is done it seems to
cause no end of troubles. Other than that it could be problems with the
bluetooth on your phone model or with the receiver itself. Other people seem
to use the globalsat with no problems so it's strange that you'd be having
connectivity problems like this. Maybe the receiver is in power saving mode
and sleeping or something? Just a guess on that thoe.