[Loadstone] Qstarz Q-818 Questions

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu May 10 03:50:50 BST 2007

Does this receiver report a number of satellites over 12 very often? If it
does go over 12 I'd be curious if the accuracy and vertical accuracy values
were right. The specification for the field (gpgsa) we use to get these
values only talks about having 12 satellite ids. I wonder if it just ignores
the rest or if there's some updated spec we'll have to try to account for.