[Loadstone] Qstarz Q-818 Questions

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Wed May 9 16:46:18 BST 2007

I understand one or more of you use this receiver.  Is the battery built in
or can you change it?  I am confused by available product descriptions.
What problems, if any have you experienced using this receiver.

I currently use a Royaltec RBT-2000.  I have used it for about eight months,
with no real problems.  It has a somewhat shorter battery life than I would
like.  On the other hand, I can change out the battery.  If I use Loadstone
to do a long distance hike, I will need to change the battery regularly
which ever receiver I use.

Thank You,

Mike Hanson