[Loadstone] re best gps receiver for Canada?

Kevin Chao g.unit89 at clearwire.net
Wed May 9 04:35:20 BST 2007

Charlie,

Yes, i was the one that refered to the receiver with the 32 hour battery
life. The reciever is the Qstarz Q-818. It is a very sensative battery with
an on/off switch, waas enabled by default, 32 channel tracking., 32 hour of
battery life, 1000 ma battery. I almost  always receive waas with this
receiver along with11 satellites. The most amount of satellites I have ever
tracked with this receiver is a maximum of 12 satellites. This is a very
nice receiver using the new MTK chipset. I got mine for $75.

Kevin