[Loadstone] loadstone and n95

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed May 9 01:09:34 BST 2007

At this time loadstone doesn't work with 3rd edition phones. This will be
changing very soon. If my e70 ever arrives the testing and tweaking of the
version of loadstone for 3rd edition phones can begin and that version can
be release. If everything goes well this could happen in the next couple of
weeks or so.
I doubt Loadstone will be able to use the phone's internal gps at least for
a while unless the gps acts like a standard bluetooth gps receiver. This
probably isn't the case, it's probably using the phone's location api. We
hope to support this in a future version of loadstone.