[Loadstone] re best gps receiver for Canada?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed May 9 00:58:02 BST 2007

I'd also second the recomendation of the royaltek rbt-2010. I have this
receiver and it seems to work pretty well. The one I got was called a seidio
rbt-2010 from Expansys (www.expansys.com) and was around $130. That was last
year so the price has probably come down. Another one you might want to
check out is the qstarz bt-818. It's available at netlink (www.ncix.com) and
is around $90. At least you could pick that up locally and not have to deal
with any shipping.