[Loadstone] No link to the Loadstone tools page

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue May 8 07:28:38 BST 2007

Hello Brett,

Thanks for your suggestion regarding a direct link to the Tools and
Resources page.

The site has now been updated to reflect this suggestion with the addition
of a "Tools and Resources" link.  In an effortto keep navigational links
to a minimum, the "Flea Market" link has been removed.

Hopefully this addition will improve the sites usability and does infact
reduce the number of necessary navigational clicks from two to one which
addmittedly  isn't much but to quote Tesco, "Every little bit helps!"

Best regards,
   Monty