[Loadstone] Database Note

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Mon May 7 21:20:21 BST 2007

Hi Mike,

I don't know why multiple lines should preform better than a single line in
the database reprocessor. In fact, the tool was written to check for syntax
errors in large files. Finding a typo in a single line of data shouldn't be
too difficult. Still there should be no difference between one line and say
a hundred except for the slightly longer time larger files need to process.

Good luck on the trail and keep us informed.

Rob