[Loadstone] No link to the Loadstone tools page

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Sat May 5 12:28:06 BST 2007

Hi all,

Last night, I went to look for the geocoder on the tools page of the Loadstone site. I had to look through the archives to find it. There doesn't appear to be a link to the tools page from the Loadstone home page. there are some valuable resourses on there, which would make placing a link on the homepage to the tools page worth wild.

Cheers,
Brett.