[Loadstone] Isolate points

Cathomas Jürg Juerg.Cathomas at sbv-fsa.ch
Sat Mar 31 07:12:46 BST 2007

The documentation says:
"With 'Isolate Point' switched on, Loadstone GPS announces only the checked point nearest to you
in the direction of travel..."
But i have a mix of point announcements of points in direction of travel as well as points behind me, e.g. at 5 o'clock.
It would be better not to announce points at say a range from 4 to 8 o'clock because they are behind me.

And, as we hear constant announcements with auto-announcement on, it would be mor interesting to have the distance and the direction announced before the point's name which is constant for a long time.
You could introduce a setting
"reverse point information" or so, so that everybody can decide himself what order he wants to have.
Regards
Jürg