[Loadstone] Beginner question

Jon C. Pierson jpierson at gigo.com
Fri Mar 30 00:18:03 BST 2007

Hi,
I am very new to this program but have it loaded on a Nokia6620. I
downloaded the database of things within a mile of me and imported it, this
took quite a lot of time. My question is: does this represent all of the
things I can find in my area in terms of streets? In other words are these
points of interest a substitute for maps? I ask because while some rather
obscure streets near me show up this way, one rather major street doesn't
exist.
Thanks ahead of time for any tips.

 Jon C. Pierson