[Loadstone] Tools to drive receivers.

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Thu Mar 22 10:51:37 GMT 2007

Hi,

You can actually use the Microsoft Bluetooth stack, that is what I am using.
I did install the Broadcom stack that came with the Bluetooth dongle, but I
couldn't get it to connect to anything, so I uninstalled it and just used
the Microsoft one and all works fine. It doesn't have as much functionality
though.

Cheers,
Brett.it