[Loadstone] Tools to drive receivers.

Mikolaj Rotnicki mikolaj-rotnicki at o2.pl
Thu Mar 22 09:21:55 GMT 2007

Hi,

Did you swith back to NMEA protocol after turning the static navigation off?
Or the problem occured earlier?

Most likely the receiver is still "talking" in SiRF binary protocol which is
intelligible for LS which understands only NMEA messages (NMEA protocol).

I think the best way is to wait until the internal battery runs out of
power, unless your GPS receiver has reset button/possibility. For example
Nokia LD-3W resets to factory defaults if you press the on/off button for
more than 10 seconds (the LED flashes quickly red-green-red-green...).

-----
Mikolaj Rotnicki