[Loadstone] Tools to drive receivers.

Brett brett06 at tpg.com.au
Thu Mar 22 09:14:41 GMT 2007

Hi,

Yes you can, but you will need to know on which com port your receiver is
connecting on. I don't have Bluetooth here, but have used it at work, so
can't give exact steps to find out the com port. But if you look in your
Bluetooth settings, you should be able to determine it.

If you can't find out, just write back and I will do it at work and jot down
the steps for you.

Hope this helps,
Brett.