[Loadstone] Tools to drive receivers.

kevin chao g.unit89 at clearwire.net
Thu Mar 22 01:23:31 GMT 2007

Mikolaj,

Well, I just tried it on my Holux GPSlim 236 which has the SIRF III chipset.
It looks like I did something wrong and now my Holux is now disfunctional. I
tried turning static navigation off resulting in my Holux being undetectable
by any device. I tried connecting to it through my Nokia 6682 and it is able
to connect but it will not report anything. I tried doing a factory reset by
going through the actions>initialize source and selecting factory reset.
That didn't seem to fix the issue.

I was wondering if you have any ideas in fixing this issue.

Kevin