[Loadstone] Tools to drive receivers.

Gabriel Battaglia gabriele.battaglia at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 21:49:40 GMT 2007

Hello all.
I remember was passed here several days ago a topic regarding some tool,
usuful to connect GPS receivers via Bluetooth with computer in order to send
them commands and read their output.
I know that's kind of dangerous activity but I wish to investigate if my
receiver does support the WAAS/EGNOS mode.

In fact, I've never seen the differential GPS fix and I would like to do
everything is possible to be sure that my receiver can use that protocol or
not... guys, 3 meters of accuracy sounds so good!

Can someone could suggest me where I should point my browser to looking for
one of these tools?

Thank you in advance.
Gabriel.