Loadstone mailing list changes

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Mar 19 20:51:34 GMT 2007

Hello Geoff,

Having a Loadstone mailing-address does not make someone a member of the
Loadstone team. People who undertake promotional activities on behalf of
the project are sometimes given a Loadstone address to support those
activities. The members of the Loadstone GPS team are listed on the home page
of the web site where it reads:

"Loadstone GPS is developed by Shawn Kirkpatrick in collaboration with
Monty Lilburn, Shane Wegner and Rob Melchers. ."

Other people with a Loadstone address speak on private title and their
opinion does not represent the opinion of the Loadstone GPS team.

Best regards,
   Monty