Loadstone mailing list changes

Geoff Waaler gwaaler at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 19 19:36:16 GMT 2007

I would normally have given the condescending tone of the following post the
silence it deserves, but found it troubling that from the email address the
author is apparently a member of the loadstone team.

Paul, Steve myself and I'm sure others are hardly asking anyone to do anyone
else's work; appending the list's name to the subject line is a common
listserve feature for a reason.  If the Loadstone team is interested in
attracting feedback and technical support from the user community I would
hope the team at large unlike this individual member understands that these
activities are not encouraged by casting dispersions on those who exploit
common listserve features or have a filtering system that suits their
personal comfort zone.

Best regards.
Geoff