Loadstone mailing list changes

Paul Hopewell hopewell at hopewell.org.uk
Mon Mar 19 18:48:01 GMT 2007

	Hello,
I srtongly agree with the attached. I also like having the mailing list name
in the subject. I belong to several busy mailing lists and cannot always
deduce the list from the name of the sender or the subject details. Having
the mailing list name stops me deleting items from folks I do not know on
the assumption they are spam. Also I am sometimes more interested in one
mailing list than another, and the mailing list name in the subject lets me
quickly find the most interesting messages.

Paul Hopewell
hopewell at hopewell.org.uk