Loadstone mailing list changes

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 19 17:36:16 GMT 2007

Myself, I like having the subject stating what the list name is, that away when I use my cell phone I can tell what list the message is for. It helps me get rid of the span before I start reading my messages on my phone. Because I go through the messages and delete messages that do not have the list name or wear I do not know the person or the subject is not in english.