Loadstone mailing list changes

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Mar 19 17:30:51 GMT 2007

Monty <monty at loadstone-gps.com> wrote:

> You make a very good point.  Another user suggested off-list that
> shortening the text within the brackets I.E [Loadstone] to [Ls] might be a
> good idea.

I personally prefer no list specific prefix in the subject, for me it's
really annoying. If someone gets lots of spam, he should think about a
proper way to sorten out most of it and not let others do the work for him.
There are many ways on the net to do that, for example have a look at
http://www.eleven.de/
(free service for private use)

> What do others think?  I'm all for implementing something that will work
> for the majority of list subscribers!

I think filtering listmails into subfolders isn't too much to expect of
someone. Filtering for the string "Reply-To: loadstone at loadstone-gps.com"
in mailheader is a proper way.

just my 2 cent,
Bert

--
Because of the bad readability of the text.