Loadstone mailing list changes

Geoff Waaler gwaaler at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 19 13:15:40 GMT 2007

Greetings Monty and list,

Personally I find the list name at the beginning of the subject line
extremely useful.  Like most, I receive lots of spam, hence if I don't
recognize a name or subject the note is gone without ever being opened.  So
if someone newly subscribes to the list and chooses a subject line such as:
"east bound trouble" their note aint getting read.  I suppose the cure is to
filter this list into its own directory, but I will miss the list name being
appended to the subject line and since I don't want to filter relatively low
traffic lists will likely not read a number of future posts as a result of
these changes.

Take care.
Geoff