Loadstone mailing list changes

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Mar 19 11:26:39 GMT 2007

Hello All,

It has been brought to my attention that certain aspects of the way the
mailing list is configured conflicts with optomum conditions for the list
to be efficiently used by subscribers using some PDA's and mobile phones.

To attempt to improve the experience for these subscribers, I have made
some configuration alterations to the list.  Hopefully most of these
changes will not affect most users but if there is a problem please let me
know.

In an effort to help ensure an entire subject line fits on to some E-mail
client's  mail index, I have removed the "[Loadstone]" from the subject
line of list messages.  If you are using a E-mail role or filter to
redirect list traffic please alter your rule to key on incoming messages
containing the list address: "loadstone at loadstone-gps.com".

If this does end up hindering more than helping, please let me know!

Best regards,
   Monty