[Loadstone] GPS Receiver Question

Charlie loadstone at dekadent.net
Sat Mar 17 16:55:31 GMT 2007

Michael O. Hanson <mhanson at winternet.com> wrote:

> I can find out how charged my phone's battery is.  Is there a GPS receiver
> that will tell you if the battry is low or is the only option waiting until
> the battery dies and going from there?

If you use a Royaltek RBT-2001 or a Holux GPSlim 236, you can take it's
battery and put it into your Nokia phone, switch it on and retrieve the
battery charging information with your phone and then put it back into your
GPS receiver. (works with most S60 phones from Nokia)

I usually take a second battery with me, fully charged...

regards and HTH,
Bert

--
Because of the bad readability of the text.