[Loadstone] GPS Receiver Question

Mikolaj Rotnicki mikolaj-rotnicki at o2.pl
Sat Mar 17 12:32:25 GMT 2007

As far as I know the Nokia LD-3W receiver sends the battery charge level
information to the mobile phone but only 3rd generation symbian mobile
phones can read that information. Moreover your GPS application should
support this function. Although I did not have the opportunity to check this
in practice, as I only have LD-3W, but not the 3rd generation mobile phone.

-----
Mikolaj Rotnicki