[Loadstone] Batteries

kevin chao g.unit89 at clearwire.net
Thu Mar 15 17:09:08 GMT 2007

Sarah,

One thing to keep in mind is that the Holux gpslim236 battery is thicker
than the ones that run on the Nokia phones, so this means that although you
can put the battery from the holux into your nokia phone you may have
trouble closing the battery cover. But with the Nokia battery you can put it
into the holux. I would personally stock up on the Nokia batteries as it is
possible to use them on both devices. But, be sure to check that it is
possible to swap the batteries in your case.

Kevin