[Loadstone] Batteries

Sarah Cranston skhye at blindsea.com
Thu Mar 15 10:39:48 GMT 2007

Some of you already know this, but I recently found out that the Holux
GPSlim 236 receiver takes the same batteries as do Nokia phones like the
6600, 6620, 6630, 6680, 6682, N70, and a few others.  These batteries are
the Nokia BL-5c and Nokia BL-6C.

I would think this might make the six-month hike just a bit easier since
Nokia batteries are very cheap through Amazon.com.

Sarah

To join The Blind Sudoku Discussion Group, write to:
blind-sudoku-subscribe at googlegroups.com