[Loadstone] Landmarks on Nokia N73

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Mar 14 00:18:06 GMT 2007

I'm not sure if that application is the same as the sample application that
comes with the symbian sdk but if it is it doesn't look like you can get
much useful information out of it. From a users point of view this doesn't
look like it does much. From a developers point of view it might be
something interesting to look at.