[Loadstone] Loadstone for S60 3rd Edition

Charlie loadstone at dekadent.net
Mon Mar 12 00:32:58 GMT 2007

brian_dalton <brian_dalton at eircom.net> wrote:

> thanks for organising this. The popularity of third edition phones is on the
> increase, and i'd love to be able to use loadstone on one of them.
> I've just begun using it with a nokia n70 and its pritty darn good.

That's why I started this initiative. Just a few minutes ago I transferred
the first 400 EUR to Monty for buying a 3rd edition phone.
This 400 EUR were collected within the last two weeks - and I think that's
not all, there will come some more in the next days.

> I'm certainly interested in offering a small donation to this worthy
> project.

That's fine... you can do so via paypal when following the link on the
loadstone website - or just write mail to Monty or to me to get alternative
informations for donating.

regards,
Bert

--
Because of the bad readability of the text.